Bobbi currently provides Child Protection Mediation services in Victoria. In addition she prepares ‘Hear the Child Reports’ for parents/guardians and the court. A ‘Hear the Child Report’ is a verbatim, non-evaluative report that expresses the views of children and youth on issues related to family transition or breakdown for the purpose of having the views of children and youth considered when decisions are made about their best interest.
Bobbi has retired from family mediation. If you are looking for a family mediator please contact Amy Robertson. To find out more about Amy, her contact information and rates you can either phone her at 250-882-8111, visit her website at victoriamediation.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to my website. I am a practising Child Protection Mediator and a child interviewer with the Hear the Child Society.
- Practising mediator since 1999
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution at the Justice Institute 2000
- Chartered Mediator through the ADR Institute of Canada since 2002
- Qualified neutral child interviewer with the Hear the Child Society 2012 http://hearthechild.ca
- Qualified Family Dispute Resolution Professional under the BC Family Law Act
Member Mediate BC:
- Civil Roster since 1999 - 2015 (retired)
- Child Protection Mediation Roster – Ministry of the Attorney General since 2002
- Family Roster since 2008 - 2016 (retired)
- ADR Institute of Canada (2002-2016)
- BC Arbitration and Mediation Institute (2002-2016)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (2009-2016)
- Hear the Child Society Board Member